Cell Phones have become important communication tools in the world. In the development of Cell Phones, Martin Copper had contributed a lot. He was the inventor of cell phones and was the first person who used cell phones as a communicative tool. That was in 1973. The cell phone looked like a big brick. From than on, people put more effort on developing cell phones.
In 1985, the first modernized business mobile cell phone appeared. It weighted 3kg as it put power and antenna into one case.
In 1987, cell phones became to show their modern shapes. However, they still weighted 750 grams. Compared with the modern cell phones of 60 grams, they looked like big bricks.
From then on, cell phones become lighter. In 1991, a cell phone weighted about 250 grams. In 1996, a cell phone weighted 100 gram and was of 100Cc Volume. In 1999, a cell phone weighted only 60 grams and became even smaller.
The development of Cell Phones not only shows in weight, but also in functions. According to their functions, the history of cell phone can be divided as normally 4 generation till now.
The history of cell phone can be divided as following generations.
1G includes Analog cell phones which appeared in the end of 1970s.
2G includes GSM, CDMA, PHS cell phones.
2.5G which is a convergence of technologies from 2G to 3G. HSCSD, WAP, EDGE, Bluetooth, EPOC are 2.5G technologies.
3G includes IMT2000, Smart Cell Phones, Android Cell Phones. It is with Broadband multimedia systems providing high-quality broadband integrated services.
From analog cell phone to GSM cell phone to GPRS cell phone, each new technology has a great push to the development of cell phone. The development of cell phone not only represents the development of technology, but also the development of civilization.
At present, Android Cell Phones are the most loved cell phones all around the world. They are the highlights of the 3G Cell Phones. Cell phones that are supported with the newest power android system are called Android Cell Phones. Android Cell Phones enable users to enjoy multiple apps. For instance, it supports multi-language function; available languages are English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Malay, Indonesian, Vietnamic, Arabic, and Chinese.
Here let us take a look at one Android Cell Phone at HooToo.com:
A3000 3.5 Inches Touch Screen Android Phone Dual Card Quad Band TV/WIFI/FM/Bluetooth/Trace Ball Black EU Version Features: [ http://www.hootoo.com/a3000-35-inches-touch-screen-android-phone-dual-card-quad-band-tvwififmbluetoothtrace-ball-black-eu-version-p-109403.html ]
1. 3.5 Inch Large touch Screen — Bright and colorful 3.5 inches TFT touch Screen to give you a high quality imaging, video, and multimedia experience.
2. Dual SIM Dual Standby — Dual card Dual Standby, ANDROID System, and the 2 SIM cards can active simultaneously.
3. Mini PC — Can be connected with the wireless keyboard, used as a mini computer.
4. Mobile TV — To enjoy your favorite TV program anytime and anywhere and can also record it.
5. Google Service Provided — Gmail, Yahoo, Facebook, MSN, Youtube, Twitter etc. provide you and others better exchanging platform and also record the relevant information.
6. Astonishing Web Experience — Gently touch, you can easily and quickly browsing your emails or web pages, and keep touch with friends and families whenever and wherever.
7. Improved Photo Album — Makes it much easier to access and share your photos on the web. Simply select a photo and with one click you can send it to Facebook, Twitter, Gmail or MMS.
8. Several Select Ways –Just touch the screen to choose, use the scroll ball to select or connected with the wireless keyboard.
9. Industry-leading Professor Technology — Experience lightning-fast response when switching between applications, enjoying multimedia and playing games.
10. Convenience Shortcut Keys — the shortcuts of contacts, website, message, or applications are right on the home screen, prioritize the most important features.
11. Front and Back Camera system can be switched easily.
There are a lot of functions all in one Android Cell Phone. In short, Android Cell Phones are the highlights of 3G cell phones.